Research-based D&I Insights
February 15, 2018
Host: Georgia Power
Lunch/Networking starts at 11:30am
Programs starts at 12:00pm and ends by 1:30pm
Seating is limited: You must register to attend.
Join ADMAG for an interactive discussion with a panel of academic researchers who will share results and insights from their research in various areas of workplace diversity and inclusion.
Topics to be covered include the effectiveness of diversity education and training, autism and workplace inclusion, and the evidence-based techniques for mitigating unconscious biases.
- Dr. Tiffany D. Johnson, Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior, Georgia Tech
- McKenzie Preston, I-O Psychology doctoral student, University of Georgia
- Laura Provolt, I-O Psychology doctoral Student, University of Georgia
- Dr. Tracie Stewart – Associate Professor of Psychology, Kennesaw State University
- Dr. C. Douglas Johnson, Professor of Leadership and Management, Georgia Gwinnett College
Space is limited. Registration is required.
You must be logged in to see registration information.